Austrian DTH Service
Arabian DTH Service
Horizon TV Asia
Sri Lankan DTH
Reliance Digital TV
Airtel Digital TV
Sun Direct DTH
About DTHNews Blog
How to update software in OPTICUM X402p and OPTICUM X403p, Orton X403p ?
Posted by DTHNews Blog
on 11:40:00 AM in |
Comments : 0
How to update software in OPTICUM X402p and OPTICUM X403p?
Receivers OPTICUM X402p i OPTICUM X403p offer possibility to upgrade software by USB storage
devices (such as USB flash disks and hard disks). USB device should be formatted to FAT32 or NTFS .
1. Unzip downloaded .zip file and copy it to main folder of USB device (without any subfolder)
2. Connect USB device to USB port in receiver.
3. Wait couple seconds for detecting device and displaying proper message on TV.
4. Press Menu on the remote, go to System-> Upgrade by USB
5. Choose upgrade file
6. Choose upgrade mode (recommended: all sw+bootloader)
7. Go to Start and press OK. Upgrade will start automatically and take 1-2 minutes.
Do not switch off power during software upgrade, it can seriously damage receiver!
8. Wait for finishing upgrade. After successful upgrade receiver will reboot and is ready to work.
After finishing upgrade it will be necessary to load new channels list or scan satellite again
and set up your antenna.
Post Comments ( Atom )
DTH News on Twitter
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014
Latest DTH News | Free Satellite TV | Cable TV | IPTV | Mobile TV | Indian Television.
THIS BLOG IS NOT ENDORSED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY DTH OR ANY BROADCASTER. ALL LOGOS OR TRADEMARKS ARE SOLE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS or COMPNIES.