Ten Sport Group Launching New Golf Channel " Ten Golf"
Posted by DTHNews Blog on 11:45:00 AM in Ten Golf | Comments : 2
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Zee) is gearing up to launch a golf dedicated channel next month and has signed a three-year exclusive partnership deal with Professional Golf Tour of India (PGTI), the official sanctioning body of professional golf in India.
Ten Golf will become India's first exclusive golf channel. The deal provides Ten Golf with the broadcasting rights for all PGTI-sanctioned tournaments within and outside the country from 2012 - 2014.
Announcing the partnership, PGTI Director Padamjit Sandhu said, "Professional golf in India has had strong positive growth over the last five years under PGTI. We are today at a stage where it is important for us to showcase the depth of Indian talent and their achievements with the support of a professional electronic medium. To further grow golf, and project the opportunities and the potential the sport has, it is important to have a strong broadcast partner. With Ten Golf we see strong synergies, and are confident that their expertise, knowledge and bandwidth will substantially help take Indian golf to the next level."
Taj Television India CEO Atul Pande said, "Our sports broadcast strategy of building committed viewers, in specific sports, has led to the idea of the golf channel - Ten Golf. Our tie up with PGTI will help in strengthing the Indian Tour. We will be working closely with Asian Tour and European Tour to bring world class golf action for viewers in India and the subcontinent."
It will broadcast a weekly show titled "Inside the PGTI". This show will highlight the best golfing action from PGTI events and will feature golfers on the PGTI circuit. The sports channel will also air special promos and fillers based on Indian golfers and the PGTI tour.
Ten Golf will be the latest addition to the bouquet of products offered by Taj Television Limited, whose portfolio includes Ten Sports, Ten Cricket, Ten Action+, Ten HD. Ten bouquet of channel reaches 100 million households across India, the company said.
By Source :- Indiantelevision.com Team
Most Reading Posts in this Week
- Buy DD Free Dish Set Top Box by Home Delivery At Rs.599
- Sony Yay! Kids Channels coming on 18th April 2017
- TATA Sky Package Details with Channel list and Pack Price
- Airtel Digital TV Packages, Channel list With Price Pack
- Videocon D2H Satellite Management Help and Code
- New TV Channels Coming soon in India - Complete List for 2016
- Dish TV Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Government Moves To Block ABS Free Dish DTH Service Soon
- How to pair Videocon D2H Universal Remote to TV Remote
- Announcement of Doordarshan DTH e-Auction for DD-Direct Plus DTH Platform