DTH Subscription Biills Jump
The service tax rate was raise to 12 percent from 10 percent so from now your DTH/Cable Subscription bill go high.
The tax will raise the cost of several services, but will help the government raise more revenues from a sector that continues to thrive even amid a slowdown in other parts of the economy.
So if you are using any high plan or any other basic plans of your DTH service then you will have to pay 2% extra Service Tax. So now Government start earning more profit from your packet.
Most Reading Posts in this Week
- Buy DD Free Dish Set Top Box by Home Delivery At Rs.599
- Sony Yay! Kids Channels coming on 18th April 2017
- TATA Sky Package Details with Channel list and Pack Price
- Airtel Digital TV Packages, Channel list With Price Pack
- Videocon D2H Satellite Management Help and Code
- How to Trace Mobile Number or Get Call History online
- How to pair Videocon D2H Universal Remote to TV Remote
- Dish TV Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Government Moves To Block ABS Free Dish DTH Service Soon
- New TV Channels Coming soon in India - Complete List for 2016