New SMS Plan of Government for Awareness of Set-top Box digitization Subscriber Application Form
SMS Plan of Government for Awareness of Set-top Box digitization
New Delhi: Indian government; the information and broadcasting ministry has issued a notice to 48 multi system operators. I&B have plans to launch an SMS campaign to create awareness for users of digital addressable cable TV set-top box.
And also I&B also informed to all TV channels to Scroll news bar to inform the public about importance of consumer application form, so that customer can know that they have to pay only for channels that they want subscribed for. Multi system operators also will provide information on their local TV channels.
You can also watch this scrolling news on TV and it's very important to fill application form, because if you are not watching some channels then why you are paying for.
For more information please keep in touch with dthnews.com
Most Reading Posts in this Week
- Buy DD Free Dish Set Top Box by Home Delivery At Rs.599
- Sony Yay! Kids Channels coming on 18th April 2017
- TATA Sky Package Details with Channel list and Pack Price
- Airtel Digital TV Packages, Channel list With Price Pack
- Videocon D2H Satellite Management Help and Code
- Dish TV Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Government Moves To Block ABS Free Dish DTH Service Soon
- New TV Channels Coming soon in India - Complete List for 2016
- How to pair Videocon D2H Universal Remote to TV Remote
- How to Trace Mobile Number or Get Call History online