What’s On India TV Channel claims reaching 40 million home
Posted by Pradeep Tomar on 5:16:00 AM in Indian TV News | Comments : 0
The What’s-On-India Channel – India’s Premier TV Guide & Preview Channel is continuing to steadily strengthen its audience reach nationwide. With a view to further expand its horizons; the channel now announces its launch on two of India’s most reputed DTH platfoms, DD Direct, Channel No 34 , Reliance DTH Channel No 101 along with other reputed analog operators across India. The current addition with its existing distribution on Airtel DTH, DISH TV, Hathway, Digicable, and 1200+ cable operators now totals close to 40 million homes across India.
Commenting on the development, Abrar Shaikh, General Manager, What’s-On-India, said: “We are happy to announce that our channel is now available on DD Direct , Reliance DTH and our distribution is now close to 40 million homes. We had stated 40 million as our target number in the beginning of the year and we are happy to be welcoming the promised new audiences into our fold.”
Read more at http://www.bestmediainfo.com
Most Reading Posts in this Week
- Buy DD Free Dish Set Top Box by Home Delivery At Rs.599
- TATA Sky Package Details with Channel list and Pack Price
- Airtel Digital TV Packages, Channel list With Price Pack
- Videocon D2H Satellite Management Help and Code
- DD Free dish selected 5 manufactures for iCAS STBs
- New TV Channels Coming soon in India - Complete List for 2016
- Dish TV Customer Care Number Toll Free
- How to Trace Mobile Number or Get Call History online
- Videocon D2H launched "Videocon HD Smart Connect Box"
- How to pair Videocon D2H Universal Remote to TV Remote