Kaun Banega Crorepati KBC set for launch on Asianet
Posted by DTHNews Blog on 9:54:00 AM in Kaun Banega Crorepati | Comments : 0
Editor | 02-04-2012
The Malayalam version of India's popular quiz show format Kaun Banega Crorepati? (KBC) - known globally as Who Want's to be a Millionaire? - is set for launch on Asianet on 9 April.
Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeswaran (NAK) will span 90 minutes per show, and be aired between 8pm and 9.30pm from Monday to Friday.
It joins other recent regional language versions of the format, including a Tamil one, Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi (NVOK), which was launched by Vijay TV on 27 February, and a Kannada version - Kannadada Kotyadhipati (KK) - which has aired from 12 March on Suvrana TV.
These Southern India-based TV shows have distinguished themselves from the competition in the enticing amounts of prize money on offer, big name hosts, and mass media marketing campaigns promote them.
NAK, for example, is hosted by Malayalam actor Suresh Gopi, and provides the opportunity to win up to INR 10 million. Tamil actor Suriya anchors NVOK, while Puneet Rajkumar hosts KK.
Sony Entertainment Television's KBC, which has successfully broadcast in Hindi for five seasons, offers INR 50 million as the main prize, in a show hosted by Bollywood actor Aamitabh Bachchan.
Most Reading Posts in this Week
- Buy DD Free Dish Set Top Box by Home Delivery At Rs.599
- Sony Yay! Kids Channels coming on 18th April 2017
- TATA Sky Package Details with Channel list and Pack Price
- Airtel Digital TV Packages, Channel list With Price Pack
- Videocon D2H Satellite Management Help and Code
- Dish TV Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Government Moves To Block ABS Free Dish DTH Service Soon
- New TV Channels Coming soon in India - Complete List for 2016
- How to pair Videocon D2H Universal Remote to TV Remote
- How to Trace Mobile Number or Get Call History online