How To Upgrade Or Flash Skybox Receiver, Openbox Receiver, Hibox Receiver, Orton Box Satellite Decoder Using Serial RS232 Null Cable
i. First, get a null modem cable and connect to the RS232 ports of both the PC and decoder.
ii. Then, download the EromUpgrade.exe and launch it.
iii. When comes to main menu, enter the port (Com 1, 2 or etc), bit rate as ‘115200’, operate mode as ‘Upgrade’ and browse to the correct firmware file (.abs or .bin) with a tick on ‘Bootloader’ box.
iv. With the decoder in Off state, press ‘Next’ button on the screen and turn On the decoder. Follow the instruction on the screen with progressive bar indicating the percentage of completion.
Once done, you should be able to get a new firmware loaded into decoder and hopefully this will able to help you recovering from any hang issue related to software/firmware.
Most Reading Posts in this Week
- Buy DD Free Dish Set Top Box by Home Delivery At Rs.599
- TATA Sky Package Details with Channel list and Pack Price
- Airtel Digital TV Packages, Channel list With Price Pack
- Videocon D2H Satellite Management Help and Code
- DD Free dish selected 5 manufactures for iCAS STBs
- New TV Channels Coming soon in India - Complete List for 2016
- Dish TV Customer Care Number Toll Free
- How to Trace Mobile Number or Get Call History online
- Videocon D2H launched "Videocon HD Smart Connect Box"
- How to pair Videocon D2H Universal Remote to TV Remote