How to Boost C-Band and Ku-Band Signals easily and for forever
Posted by Pradeep Tomar on 1:39:00 PM in | Comments : 5
if you're having low signal problem in your C-band dish and your tried so much with your dish and lnb but problem same.
if you're using 100ft cable from c-band dish to your set top box then cable will lose 30% gain. for Example if your lnb is getting 80% signals then your set top show 50%. if your lnb getting 50% signals then your set top box show 20% singals it means no channel at all.
Instead of settling for a mediocre satellite signal, give it a boost with an in-line amplifier.you should install an in-line amplifier to help ensure your C-band satellite signal retains its quality when it reaches its destination.
so there are so many way to increase your signals
1- Use Branded Diseqc Switch
Because bad switch will loss gain and it's affect to missing your transponders.
2- Use Branded Cable
Because Cables loss gain 10% to 40% in 100ft length, According to me, I will recommend Finolex Satellite Cable . There is only 5% loss in 100ft length.
3- Use in-line amplifier
Because This amplifier, amplify your signals and signals will increase 5 to 9 db.
I am using Finolex Satellite Cable with In-Line Amplifier so no gain loss. So no freezing in low signals. This is my personal experiment, I tried.
Most Reading Posts in this Week
- Buy DD Free Dish Set Top Box by Home Delivery At Rs.599
- TATA Sky Package Details with Channel list and Pack Price
- Airtel Digital TV Packages, Channel list With Price Pack
- Videocon D2H Satellite Management Help and Code
- Dish TV Customer Care Number Toll Free
- How to Trace Mobile Number or Get Call History online
- New TV Channels Coming soon in India - Complete List for 2016
- DD Free dish selected 5 manufactures for iCAS STBs
- How to pair Videocon D2H Universal Remote to TV Remote
- Complete Indian Satellite TV Channels List