DD India website recently upload and annnouncement for TV channels which are participating in eauction which is going to held on 13th august 2013.
Here is some Term and condistions:
1. All the channels should be submit uplinking and downlinking permission from the Ministry of I&B alongwith applications.
2. The application should be submitted in Room no. 320, alongwith Demand Draft of EMD Rs.3.00 Crores and processing fee Rs. 10,000/- in favour of Prasar Bharati, Doordarshan Commercial Service, New Delhi and a demand draft of registration fee Rs. 5000/- in favour of M/s Synise Technologies, Pune, Auctioneer of Slots, Directorate General Doordarshan, Tower-A, Doordarshan Bhawan, 3rd floor, Copernicus marg, New Delhi - 110001 on before 12:00 Noon on 13th August 2013.
3. The successfull bidder should be deposite balance amount within 15 days from the date of e-auction failling which the EMD Rs. 3.00 Crore. will be forfeiled and the channel will be discotinued from DD Direct Plus platfrom.
4. The Channel will be placed on DD Direct Plus platform on 16-08-2013.
5. Next round of e-Auction if held, will be conducted after 15 minutes of the 1st round of e-Auction.
Note: This announcement taken from DD India official website, Please refer to DD India website for more information. We are not responsible for any type of typographical errors.