Prasar Bharati (DD Freedish DTH) issued new frequencies for this satellite. According to information from 1st February 2016, old frequencies will not work (INSAT4B).
Here is new frequencies parameters for your DD Free dish set-top box, you can feed these details manually and tune your set-top box.
DTH Service Position Satellite Frequency System Format FEC SR
DD Freedish 93.5°E GSAT15 11090 DVB-S MPEG-2 3/4 29500 V
DD Freedish 93.5°E GSAT15 11470 DVB-S MPEG-2 3/4 29500 V
DD Freedish 93.5°E GSAT15 11170 DVB-S MPEG-2 3/4 29500 V
DD Freedish 93.5°E GSAT15 11510 DVB-S MPEG-2 3/4 29500 V
DD Freedish 93.5°E GSAT15 11550 DVB-S2 MPEG-4 3/4 29500 V
How to feed these parameters?
Press “Menu” Button on Remote of DD Free Dish Set Top Box.
2. Select “Installation”.
3. Go to “Manual Search”.
4. Select Satellite Name (Select /Edit)
5. Select / Change TP.
6. Enter Frequency (for TP1) to 11090 MHz.
7. Edit/Change Symbol Rate to 29500 Ksps and Polarization to “Vertical”
8. SAVE / OK the setting and SCAN the SET TOP Box.
9. Press “EXIT” Button on Remote.
10. Similarly EDIT, SAVE and SCAN the following TP to get all TV and Radio Channels.
Or you can do blind scan as showing given below images...
You can Watch Video
f you have different type set-top box then you can see all type set-top box installation settings on TrackDish - Visit here to see settings