These 9 companies will produce set-top boxes with iCAS. The all 9 companies are:
- Melbon-Millennium Technologies, (Delhi)
- SOLID -KMTS Engineering Pvt Ltd, (Delhi)
- MyBox Technologies Pvt Ltd (Delhi)
- C-Net Communications India Pvt Ltd. (Delhi)
- Smasher Communications Pvt Ltd. (B'lore)
- Velankani Electronics Pvt Ltd, (B'lore)
- Exza Info System (Pune)
- ABS Productions Pvt Ltd. (Mumbai)
- Videocon (Aurangabad)
iCAS had been test deployed by 13 operators by March-end at Sandur, Challakere and Ranebennur in Karnataka; Chalisgaon and Wai in Maharashtra; Yerraguntla and Tadipatri in Andhra Pradesh; Madurai in Tamil Nadu; Durgapur in West Bengal; Hamirpur in Himachal Pradesh; Neemuch in Madhya Pradesh; Bikaner in Rajasthan and Haldwani in Uttarakhand.
According to the agreement signed, developed iCAS will be made available to the operators at 0.5USD or less for a period of 3 years. Over 25,000 STBs with iCAS have already been distributed across the country during the month of December last till January this year as some sources.